2024 Marketing Trends
In this blog, we explore some of the key digital marketing trends set to make their mark in 2024, from a surge in video content and AI-powered chatbots to the significance of voice search optimisation.
At Vooba, we’re proud to be a full-service digital marketing agency, providing an outstanding range of services, from PPC and SEO to content and social media. To find out more about how we can help you elevate your marketing strategy in 2024, please get in touch.
Emerging Digital Marketing Trends
Voice Search & SEO —
As an increasing number of households adopt smart speakers, the importance of voice search marketing will continue to see significant growth in 2024. Consumers no longer want or need to waste time typing out their search. Instead, they can verbalise their query, embarking on a conversational exchange with their smart device.
Businesses must adapt their SEO strategies to cater to an influx of voice-based queries. Ensuring your content is written in a concise, natural tone is crucial to ensure it ranks for voice search.
How can I optimise my content for voice search? —
- Craft content that answers FAQs about your products/services.
- Embed long-tail keywords into your content.
- When writing long-form content, ensure it includes as many answers to questions as possible.
- Ensure your content is written in a clear, concise manner.
Micro-Influencer Collaborations —
Serving as a bridge between brands and consumers, influencer marketing remains a crucial tool for businesses looking to create authentic connections with their target audience.
As we venture into 2024, influencer marketing will continue to play a pivotal role in shaping brand-consumer relationships. However, due to their highly engaged audiences, brands will begin to focus their attention on micro-influencers.
This strategic shift will drive higher engagement rates and help to create more meaningful, long-lasting connections between brands and their consumers.
Personalised Marketing —
To further enhance the customer experience, businesses must continue to tailor their marketing messages to meet individual needs in 2024. Moving beyond generic mass-marketing, adopting a personalised approach can lead to greater engagement, profits and conversion rates.
How can I personalise my marketing approach? —
- Create updated customer profiles - Whenever you create content for your website or social media accounts, ask yourself how your buyer persona would respond to your work.
- Personalise your marketing emails - E.g. address the customer by name or send an email reminding them of products left in their basket. Experiment with different headlines to see what works best.
- Build corresponding landing pages - Ensure any links in your email copy take users to a dedicated landing page that matches the tone and visuals present in the email.
AI-Powered Chatbots —
Technological advancements will continue to shape the digital marketing landscape in 2024. Able to provide instant support, day and night, AI-powered chatbots will be a key tool for guiding customer purchase decisions.
At Vooba, we’re proud to be the home of the ‘Voobot’, a website chatbot that can ensure your customers find the answers they’re looking for in an instant. Want to redefine how your business interacts with its customers? To discover more about our website chatbot services, please get in touch.
Mobile-First Marketing —
As more and more people rely on their mobile devices to stay informed and connected, adopting a mobile-first marketing strategy is now more important than ever.
Reach customers wherever they are by designing and optimising your marketing campaigns with a mobile-friendly approach.
How can I implement mobile-first marketing? —
- Ensure your site has a responsive design that adapts to suit numerous screen sizes.
- Use SMS text messaging to deliver concise, targeted messages to returning customers.
- Be active on a number of social media platforms.
- Utilise location-based marketing to deliver personalised messages to customers.
2024 Marketing Trends: How to Stay Ahead
If your New Year’s resolution is to stay ahead of the curve in 2024, our team of marketing experts can help make sure you stick to it.
At Vooba, we’re proud to be a fresh-thinking, results-driven digital marketing agency. Our mission is to provide results-driven digital marketing strategies that can assist you in growing your business and developing customer relationships that will withstand the test of time.
Dedicated to staying up-to-date with evolving trends, our team conducts continuous research to provide you with a superior service focused on continuous improvement.
If you’d like to find out more about how Vooba can assist you in elevating your marketing efforts in 2024, or to discuss any of the emerging digital marketing trends discussed in further detail, please get in touch. Give us a call on 01798 667167 and one of our knowledgeable team members will be more than happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you.